Notices to Competitors
- NTC03 - Fitzroy Bay Race
Boats shall comply with Yachting New Zealand Safety Category 5. It is the skipper’s discretion discretion whether to fit jackstays and carry a life raft or dinghy.
The warning signal will be at 1025hrs on 16 October 2021.
All marks are virtual marks, as detailed below:
- Baring Head mark is a point at 41°25.1′S, 174°50.6′E. Yachts are not required to go around the mark, instead, they shall sail to a point that is both south and east of the mark before sailing to the next mark or finishing line (as listed in the courses below).
- Island Bay mark is a line of longitude at 174°46.5′E (due south from the eastern side of Taputeranga Island). Yachts shall cross this line at any latitude from east to west before proceeding to the next mark or finishing line (as listed in the courses below).
- Sinclair Head mark is a line of longitude at 174°43′E (due south from Sinclair Head). Yachts shall cross this line at any latitude from east to west before proceeding to the next mark or finishing line (as listed in the courses below).
- SR – Baring Head – FR
- SR – Baring Head – Island Bay – FR
- SR – Baring Head – Sinclair Head – FR
- SR – Island Bay – Baring Head – FR
- SR – Sinclair Head – Baring Head – FR
Wave Rider/ Scientific Buoys at approx. 41° 22.008′S 174° 44.625′E and 41° 24.752′S 174° 50.856′E are obstructions.
Evidence of Mark Rounding/Longitude crossing
Boats shall provide the race committee with evidence of mark rounding / crossing. This may be a track using the Predict Wind Tracker (https://www.predictwind.com/tracker/) or a digital photo of the boat’s position shown on a suitable navigation device.
- NTC02 - Interclub Race 2 / EBYMBC Opening Day Race
EBYMBC has issued its Notice to Competitors 01 regarding Interclub Series Race 2, addressing:
- Warning Signal
- Course, and
Please refer to EBYMBC Notice to Competitors 01 re Interclub Series Race 2 for details.
- NTC01 - Course for Interclub Race 1 / LBYC Opening Day Race
NTC issued 26 Sep 2021
Sailing Instruction 9.2 is replaced with:
Course instructions will be on the LBYC notice board and broadcast on VHF channel 62 at approximately 1315, 1330, and 1345.
Explanation: Courses are not displayed on the LBYC website.
- No protests have been received