Marlborough-Nelson Marine Radio Association
The Marlborough-Nelson Marine Radio Association operates VHF repeaters (VHF channels 01, 04, 05, 60, 63, 65 and 66) in the Marlborough-Nelson Region providing VHF communications from Cape Farewell to Cape Egmont, to Cape Palliser, including Cook Strait, Tasman and Golden Bays, Abel Tasman, and the Marlborough Sounds.
- VHF channel 01 Most areas
- VHF channel 04 Tasman Bay
- VHF channel 05 Cape Campbell to Clarence River
- VHF channel 60 Golden Bay
- VHF channel 63 Queen Charlotte Sound, Kapiti, Cook Strait
- VHF channel 65 Kenepuru and Pelorus Sounds, D’Urville & Western Cook Strait
- VHF channel 66 Commercial use only.
A fee is payable for using these repeaters. For more information, phone 03 573 8851 or visit www.mmr.org.nz.