In our 140th season the Sailing Committee has introduced a new series – the Gin Series, sponsored by Graham Norton GiN. Here’s 5 reasons to come gin racing:
1. You’re doing rum racing but not quite ready for the Saturday championship racing and you’d like to race a bit more.
2. You’ve won the rum in rum racing already this season and are looking for the next addition to the drinks locker.
3. You don’t have enough crew or experienced crew and are looking to build and train up a crew.
4. You don’t want to do windward leeward races and prefer a harbour course every time.
5. Don’t drink gin? Someone on your crew will or it makes a great Christmas present!
So come join us for the Gin series when racing starts again 11 February, with a big thank you to our sponsor Graham Norton GiN.