Chaffers Marina has asked us to make you aware of the options for yachts coming from other marinas to pick up and drop crew in the area around Chaffers Marina.
Please see the information from Chaffers Marina for the pick up and drop off procedures. If you have any questions please contact our friends at Chaffers Marina.
- Option 1 - public wharf
Use the public wharf outside Te Papa. This is free and can be used for short time period pick up and drop off requirements. Please be aware that this area is shared with all Wellington harbour users.
The area marked in red below.
- Option 2 - casual berth rental
- If you would like a dedicated casual berth for the day (No overnight stay) then this can be booked through the Chaffers Marina Office. They will advise on security and insurance requirements.
- Casual berths will give access to the marina amenities.
- Casual berths need to be booked a minimum of 24 hours before you wish to use it and are subject to berth availability.
- Casual berths are charged at a flat rate of $30.00 for the day.
- Casual berths will offer flexibility for race crew to come & go as they please on race day
To book a casual berth please phone: 04 382 9300 to arrange. If you decide to come into Chaffers Marina and park your yacht elsewhere within the marina without any formal arrangements with the Marina Office,
you will be asked to vacate the marina immediately.