As I’m sure you know by now the first two races of the Americas Cup are this Wednesday. Finally we’ll get to see how Emirates Team NZ stack up against Luna Rossa.
The club will be open from 3pm with full bar and food service available (including the new food menu). Everyone’s going to watch this, so as you head out the door from work grab your colleagues and bring them down – just remember to sign them in. Help us make your club the best place in town to view the Americas cup. We’ve made a few tweaks to the wardroom based on the regatta viewing of the Prada cup to ensure that everyone gets a good view of the racing.
Schedule of Racing:
- Wednesday 10th March – Race 1 & 2 4pm. Bar open from 3pm
- Friday 12th March – Race 3 & 4 4pm. Bar open 3pm. (Rum racing may be delayed if required)
- Saturday 13 March – Race 5 & 6 4pm. Bar open from 3pm
- Sunday 14 March – Race 7 & 8 4pm. Bar open from 3pm.
- Monday 15 March – Race 9 & 10 4pm. Bar open from 3pm if series still running
- Tuesday 16 March – Race 11 & 12 4pm. Bar open from 3pm if series still running
- Wednesday 17 March – Race 13 4pm. Bar open from 3pm if series still running
Racing is first to 7 wins. If racing is cancelled prior to 3pm the bar will not open except for Friday (5.30pm) and Saturday (3pm). We will post updates on facebook and the website if this is the case.
Go Emirates Team NZ!