This year’s AGM will be held on Wednesday the 26th of June at 7pm in the wardroom. Pop the date in your diaries.
See the notice below and the key dates.
Full notice and nomination forms posted here with copies on the notice board in the wardroom.
This year we are seeking nominations for:
- Commodore (Pedro Morgan is standing again)
- Vice Commodore (Craig Slack is stepping down)
- Rear Commodore (Katie Hakes is standing again)
- 2 board member positions. (Conny Rohr and Gavin Pascoe are both standing again)
- Sailing secretary (Kate Beckett is standing again).
The following nominations were received, and the candidates will be elected to their positions unopposed:
- Commodore (Pedro Morgan)
- Vice Commodore (James Snowdon)
- Rear Commodore (Katie Hakes)
- Two board member positions (Conny Rohr and Gavin Pascoe)
- Sailing secretary (Kate Beckett)
- Nominations for officers close 30 May 2019 at 1600
- Ballot papers provided to members (if required) 07 June 2019
- Ballot papers returned (if required) 19 June 2019 at 1600
- Annual General Meeting 26 June 2019 at 1900